Loans and Equity Facilitation
Fill our business funding questionnaire to enable us assess the best funding option for you
Bank Loans and Equity Facilitation
We help SMEs and large companies get loans and equity funding from various financial institutions and equity investors. In addition to our other linkages to various funding institutions, we currently are a Business Development Services Provider (BDSP) to the Bank of Industry (BOI) and were a Financial Advisor (FA) to the USAID West African Trade Hub Project which ended in 2017.
Our loan and equity facilitation services are targeted mainly at the following sectors:
- Manufacturing industries
- Real estate – Construction loans to real estate developers and individual mortgage loans to their real estate buyers
- Energy or power value chain – power generators (Gencos), power distributors (Discos), Meter Asset Providers (MAPs) and backup or alternative power providers.
Working with us has several advantages because we have the following qualities:
- Excellent skills in market and industry analysis, management consulting, business planning, financial analysis and business modeling skills.
- A clear and deep understanding of international and Nigerian economics.
- Close relationships with many financial institutions in Nigeria and deep knowledge of the required credit/equity documentation preparation required for the approval process in these institutions
- A solid understanding of the issues determining optimal financing structure based on assessment of business needs.
- We have a formidable team that includes all the 3rd party professionals (Accountants, Auditors, Valuers, Architects and others ) that may be required to prepare the required funding documents. This means that we will arrange and co-ordinate all the professional service professionals required so that you only deal with one company (us) for the funding document preparation.
- We save businesses the time and efforts spent on getting funding which allows them to concentrate on their core business activities.
Requirements for loans and equity funding vary and the best option for your business will depend on your needs and ability to meet the criteria set by different fund providers.
See Lenders’ criteria and frequently asked questions (FAQ) below:
Equity Funding requirements coming soon.
***Note that we have a complete team of professional in-house staff and third parties who can prepare all the documents required for funding.
Please contact us to enable us to assess the best funding option for you and then chart a way forward.
Post Finance Services
We do not only get the funding you need, we also provide post finance services such as mentorship, handholding financial advice and encourage borrowers to inculcate best practices to ensure the loan is repaid as and when due.